2012-06-23

e-bike: wiring diagram

Since my last post about the battery pack, I've been plodding away working on making a wiring diagram for my Switch 100.  Since I plan to make some changes I needed to first work out what I'm starting with.

Here's a 'beta' version of the diagram:

[ Image Removed ]

You can also download a PDF version here:  [ Link Removed ]  I recommend viewing it at 200% size.

It's still beta though, as I want to go over everything again to make sure I have the connections worked out correctly.. there are a couple I'm not certain of.  If you own a Switch 100 (or one of it's many named siblings) and wouldn't mind taking some detailed photos of the wiring on the Brushless Motor Controller, that would certainly help.

I thought I had.. turns out I didn't. -.-

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for the diagram...plz I need one of possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also if you can provide us with original 48v controller it would be so much appreciated! my controller had a M7 diode that I think is burned next to a red motor phase cable how important is the value of such diode M7?

    ReplyDelete